Return & Exchange
To make your LUXandGLAMOR experience as smooth as possible, we will assist you and answer your questions with oursuggestions from the beginning until you receive your item. But this is not the end... Also If you would have any question or issue about your item after you receive it, just let us know and we will be keep in touch with all our care. You will also find many answers in our following policy about our sale process!
We are boutique attelier and don't have in stock many items. All of our wedding,evening dresses and ready-to-wear collections are made to order and we make them in your custom measurements with your custom requirements! We strictly follow the measurements we receive and we implement your custom requirements (if any) as possible as practically can do. That's why it's very important for us if you follow our measurement instructions and get them with help of a Professional Tailor.
However, due to nature of custom orders, when you receive your dress you may need minor alterations. We suggest you plan for minor alterations with help of a local tailor.
When you receive your dress, if something makes you unhappy, just let us know in 3 DAYS after you receive your package and let’s talk and understand what is the issue.
If there is a mistake from OUR SIDE then we can accept a return for fix, remake or full refund. The returned item should be in completely new, unworn, good condition (no dirt, no perfume, no lipstick no cigarette smell, no stain, no damage etc.) and in its original package. The return needs to be made in 5 Days upon the agreement of return. Shipping charges cannot be refunded.
We cannot accept refunds or returns on following situations:
- If your event is canceled or you changed your mind.
- If you give us wrong measurements*.
* If your complaint is about ''We made your item in wrong measurements than you sent us'', then you should provide us pictures of your order with measurement tape while you wear it, with assist of a professional seamstress.
- If your measurements changed due to weight gain or loss.
- If your dress is damaged because of wrong ironing or washing methods.
- If you give us wrong shipping details.
- If you contact us with your return request in longer time than 3 DAYS after you received your package.
- If you don't return your dress in 5 Days upon the agreement of return.
- We can't accept a return or refund if the reason is you didn't like the style.
Please understand. If you are not sure about which style is better for your body type then We recommend you to visit a local bridal salon or boutique and try on similar style dresses or products/ready-to-wear/. This would help you to make your final decision.
- Rush service fees (if any) are not refundable.
- Custom styles or an order with any customization are not refundable.
**Orders made in custom measurements are also custom made orders.
For any reason, If a Custom Order (Non Rush) is requested to be cancelled within 5 Days after it's placed, then I can only refund 80% of the order amount.
But after 5 Days, Custom Orders may not be subject to cancel.
Although We attempt to represent online colors as accurately as possible, we cannot guarantee that the colors shown on your monitor will match the actual garment. Variations of light and reflections on the original photograph as well as differences in computer monitors and printers may make color tones appear slightly different than the actual fabric.
Please feel free to contact us via Message System for any of your questions!